Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Friday, October 11, 2019
1. The colorful movie is like one of those movies that bore you at first because you are clueless and not sure whether you are wasting your time watch the movie or not, but then after the half part is gone, you see, you realize that you were actually absorbed in the character, you were as lost as the boy Makoto and that is one of the greatest feelings of watching a movie, to feel what the character is feeling.
2. Colorful is the movie you need to watch whether you are finding it hard to live,. whether you had a breakup or you just feel alone in the world and hate everyone.
3. Colorful made me realize something that I had been ignoring for a while trying to please others, it is me, I was ignoring my true self. As a writer, I feel good when I write, but I have been lost in my own distractions just like everyone to see what actually matters.
4. In the end, Makoto found peace within, he realized he is loved, even though he thought he was alone and unsupported by his family and friends. In the end, he realized his worth, how his existence is also motivated other people to be live.
5. Our greatest realization in life is to see the greatness in what you already have and to know how to enjoy life right here right now without striving all the time for something else. Peace is important above all.
6. The movie does have a slow pace in the beginning, it starts to feel dragging, but anyway after the half part, it gets better and it is worth it, it will surely make you feel better and will inspire you to see and appreciate the love of family and friends...
Biography of Srimanta Sankardev ( মহাপুৰুষ শ্ৰীমন্ত শংকৰদেৱ জীৱনী ), a great saint of vaishnavism of Assam, India by Jitu Das (জিতু দাস) biographyClick here for :- Archive( all posts) You may also like :- Mahapurux Srimanta Sankardev Poet Raghunath Choudhary Ananda Chandra Ag...