Thursday, December 15, 2016
Monday, December 12, 2016
Sunday, December 11, 2016
Quotes are written and shared for the purpose of not just inspiration, but to tell you about what I think about life.
3. I hope that this eBook might help you little bit to deal with the life problems.
4. I have always loved the great quotes of great man.I have always wanted to write quotes.
5.When ideas started to come to my mind, I started writing them down.I started writing them down in my notebook for the first time in 2011, December.
6.Then I started writing quotes mostly about life n Facebook. For example :-
- If you want something get it, if you don't get it, there will be a belief arise in your subconscious mind that you can't get what you want.-Jitu Das
- Don't search for the perfect one, who loves, cares and understand is the one you need.-Jitu Das
- Beautiful flower in my yard always makes me happy. I want you be happy too, enjoy the little things because they are available all the time, you just need to notice the beauty and glory around you. Be happy. Love the people you live with, I mean your family. Without the love of your family you are nothing. To be loved . You need to love too. No one love back unless you love. So learn to love to be loved, enjoy and appreciate the love and be happy ;-) ~ Jitu Das.
- If you have a interest in something, you will know it all the time. Only thing you need to do is keep your interest in that something, don't let die. -Jitu Das
- When everything seems to go against you, then seat down and concentrate on breathing, feel your every breath, just breath. When you feel calm, then pray, tell god about all your worries and problems , a way always comes out - Jitu Das.
- Do not cry over the past because tears are blurring the beauty you can see,beauty that is all around now-Jitu Das
- Forgive those whom once you have trusted to be your friends,but you were betrayed,ridiculed and laughed by them.Forgive them for the wrong they have done.Because Forgiving feels much more better than holding the sadness,anger they have caused. Because the sadness inside is making you weak and feel miserable.
- The jealousy inside you is hurting you,do not be jealous.Make your life beautiful rather than being jealous of what other's have done with their life.You can do much better than them. If you have a interest in something, you will know it all the time. Only thing you need to do is keep your interest in that something, don't let die. -Jitu Das
- Do not feel proud,when you achieve more than you fellow people.Inspire them to achieve more,because inspiring feels much more than better than feeling proud and belittle others in your mind. If you have a interest in something, you will know it all the time. Only thing you need to do is keep your interest in that something, don't let die. -Jitu Das
- Look at the people as a miracle,as a beauty,do not judge them as bad or inferior,because everything has a beauty and goodness inside it. If you have a interest in something, you will know it all the time. Only thing you need to do is keep your interest in that something, don't let die. -Jitu Das
- Do not try to define god,know and believe that god as an enlightenment with which life becomes beautiful,peaceful and lovely.-Jitu Das
- God is an enlightenment,one must seek.Do not believe in god like machines following the orders,search for the truth and in truth,you will find god.-Jitu Das
- Enlightenment is a view that shows you the connection between yourself and universe. Enlightenment makes life serene and beautiful.Enlightenment brings freshens in life, makes you fall in love with life,world and universe. -Jitu Das
- When you achieve enlightenment,you gain the truth of who you are.-Jitu Das
- If you want to be a great person,then you must inspire others to be great too.- Jitu Das
Copyright © 2016 Jitu Das. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
Thursday, December 8, 2016
Halodhiya Choraye Baodhan khai( The Catastrophe) ( 1987) ,a great assamese film by Jitu Das film reviews
Halodhiya charaye baodhan khay is a very good assamese film is about the same time Halodhia Choraye Baodhan Khai by a famous writer Homen Borgohain. The film is known in english as The Catastrophe. It is a 1987 Assamese film made by director Jahnu Barua. It won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in 1988 and multiple awards at the Locarno International Film Festival in 1988. It was the third full-length feature film made by Barua.
This is a story about poor farmers are the victim of whole society , mostly because of their simple, trusting attitudes towards the rich jamindar of the villages. They are deprived of their own land because of their lack of eduaction, illeteracy. This film shows the world what true Assamese films are or infact Indian films are should be. The truth is films like The Catastrophe deserves Academy awards for foreign films.But I am not going to blame anyone for that, maybe we are used to not expecting that kind of honour. Anyway, Halodhiya charaye baodhan khay takes you very close to Assamese society, noone except Jahnu Barua did achieve such great filmmaking in Assam or North-east. If you are an assamese or Indian and if you haven't watched Jahnu Barua film, I think you are missing out on some great gems of Indian Cinema. Some of the Jahnu Barua's great Assamese films are Sagaroloi Bahu dur (1995) , Konikar Ramdhenu(2003), Firingoti ( 1992), Aparoopa( 1982), Baandhon (2012). You should check them out if you get the chance.
The plot of Halodhiya Choraye Khai :
A simple farmer Rakeshwar, who is poor farmer, who has a son and a daughter and a wife. Rakeshwar Bora dreams that his son will become a collector when he grows up, but as day goes by monsson comes just like everyyear he takes "nangal" to farm his land, but this time the village zamindaar (feudal money lender) comes to him and says that it's his land and restricts Rakeshar for farming the land anymore. But when he asks the zamindaar why can't he farm his own land, the zamindaar say that his father didn't the pay the land mortgage, but as his father was a trusting man, he didn't acquire any reciept for the payment, that is where the Zamindaar plays the sly role and Rakeshwar becomes the victim of a greedy landowner. Bora (Indra Bania) is forced to give up the farm his father had paid for .He loses his livestock to buy liqur as a bribe to land registration office and Rakeshwar's dreams shatters down when he had to send his young son to work as a slave to the villainous landlord. The ultimate humilation to Rakeshwar Bora comes , when for money he had post the poster of the Zamindaar running for election.
Indra Bania as a Rakeshwar Bora was a excellent, he was awarded the Silver Leopard Best Actor’s award at the Locarno International Film Festival.
Directed by Jahnu Barua
Produced by Sailadhar Baruah
Starring Indra Bania, Badal Das, Purnima Pathak,
Pranjal Saikia, Tara
Music by Satya Baruah
Cinematography Anoop Jotwani
Edited by Heu-en Barua
Production Company Dolphin Films Pvt. Ltd
Release dates 1987
Running time 120 min
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
I loved the movie, mostly because it's about a scientist falls in love with a beautiful gitl ftom a sristocratic family. The plot of the story revolves around 1850, when Darwin published his book on origin of species. The scientist William Adamson marries the daughter named Eugenia and lives with the family and also studies the insects of the estate. In his study, a girl named named Matty Crompton shows her great interest in insects and asssist and inspire William to write a book on Insect behaviour. And there are other much interesting parts of the story that I can't tell because it will be a spoiler.
I highly recommend you to watch the film. Music by Alexender Balanescu was a great treat to me as I am a lover of classicsl music.
Sunday, December 4, 2016
This review is completely my personal view. Please don't make it a controversy, it would be foolish of you do so.
Bahniman had a lot of potential with best actors of Assam, but still it did not turn out to the film as people expected by watching the trailer and yet is new assamese film filled with really good actors,music and some action scenes. The story also about revenge, friendship and betrayal. You can check it out if you want. I will give the film 6 out of 10.
Bahniman has good picture and good actors, but it is still not attracting people in the hall ? Do you know why ? It's because people value their money, and nowadays assamese people have lost the interest in assamese movies and it is just sad as hell. It is very important to understand the about the people's need and which is not easy.
Good things about Bahniman :
- There are many good things about Bahniman, but sadly it might not be able to make Bahniman a hit, but who knows at the end Bahniman may become a hit. The trailer was a hit all over Assam, everyone was talking about it.
- One of the good thing about Bahniman is that this film has good actors, Jatin Bora, Yashpal Sharma,Ravi Janghu, Bishu Kharghoria ,Arun Hazarika. I found Arun Hazarika at his best, he kept the comic vibe in the whole movie. He will make you lough for sure.
- The action scenes were ok, but it would not be very appealing to you are used to Martial arts movies. But anyway there are plenty of actions. One scene where there is a chase in the speed boat, that scene is great and puts in the film in the action genre. The soundtrack " Kola kola" by Angarag Mahanta( Papon) is a great song and uplifts the film.
- The main element - the story, dialogues are ok, but lengthy and repetitive, which might annoy some people or excite other people. The story involves 4 friends who were separated by an horrible event, where a Land-Mafia Kanu Sharma kills the parents who owned a land in Guwahati city. The story mainly involves the Land-maffia and Police and a political leader who plans to destroy Guwahati city by bringing Bangladeshi militant.
plenty of goofs. One of the goof is that Ravi Janghu gets shot in the hand in a scene but his hand is automatically healed at night, when he went to officer Preety's house and hits her in the head, but she gets injured in hand. Anyway it's okay if you are not detail person.
Final Comment about Assamese Film Industry : To answer the real question do I recommend this film to watch is tough for me. As an Assamese , I have got to say yes, because Assamese film industry is not at it's best time, even though great Jyotiprasad Agarwala made first Assamese film " Joymoti " in 1935 and I keep wonderning why filmmakers of Assam are not making movies like Jahnu Barua, Munin Barua, Jadumani Dutta, Sumon Harippriya etc. What they did was always felt like assamese movies. I think to keep the assamese films alive , we can't just save it or grow the industry just by watching by any assamese film, we have to work hard all the people related industry to trust in our culture and learn from our great directors like Jahnu Barua, Munin Barua, who made assamese films 10 years ago and people still watch those films in Tv.
This is what happens when the filmmaker throws away the assamese standard and adopts the bollywood standard, beginning the film with item song, that is what we need. Everytime a new assamese movie come out, our heart fills up with proud and we go to cinema hall and dragging friends and blaming the ones who wouldn't watch the film, then you buy a ticket and enter the hall, then you see that hall is about empty, and you sit down in your seats and you think that this is going to be a good film. But just like all those flop assamese films who tries to Bollywood commercial films they end up becoming another waste of money, time and talent.
Biography of Srimanta Sankardev ( মহাপুৰুষ শ্ৰীমন্ত শংকৰদেৱ জীৱনী ), a great saint of vaishnavism of Assam, India by Jitu Das (জিতু দাস) biographyClick here for :- Archive( all posts) You may also like :- Mahapurux Srimanta Sankardev Poet Raghunath Choudhary Ananda Chandra Ag...